To our valued Clients,
We hope all is well with you and your family during these challenging times.
We have been back to scheduling appointments since June, and we are continuing our extensive precautionary measures to ensure the safety of our clients and staff members. We are fully compliant with Toronto Public Health and Public Health Ontario.
Since reopening, we have changed our appointment procedures and are taking other precautionary measures to provide safe spa expierence, which we have outlined below.
Upon your arrival at the boutique
- To maintain social distancing. Please call or text when you arrive and wait outside of the shop until your scheduled appointment time. We will call or text you back when your service is ready, and a staff member will then greet you at the entrance.
- Clients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID-19 positive persons upon entering the practice.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon entering the practice.
- Clients showing signs or symptoms of illness, or exposure to COVID-19, will be asked to reschedule their appointments.
- Face coverings are required and are only to be removed when instructed by your technician
- Only scheduled clients will be allowed into the boutique other than clients requiring care from one guardian or caregiver.
- The number of clients at any given time in the practice will be limited and appointments will be staggered.
- We ask that clients continue to practice social distancing measures in the boutique at all times.
- There will be no physical contact with clients except for treatment.
Your treatment and care
- Staff members are screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and possible contact with COVID-19 positive persons.
- Appropriate personal protective equipment is provided for all staff members including masks, gloves, and other protective equipment as required.
- Pedicure stations and manicure stations are completely sanitized before clients are seated – extra time has been scheduled in-between appointments to allow for the thorough cleaning and disinfection of stations and equipment.
- All treatment stations are equipped with plexiglass barriers
To ensure your appointment goes smoothly, we’ve put together some helpful tips for you to consider
- Avoid arriving too early and expect slightly longer wait times between clients as we disinfect and prepare your pedicure/manicure station.
- Don’t double-book yourself; leave time on either side of your appointment in case of delays.
- Reduce time spent in the pedicure chairs/manicure chairs after your treatment has been completed; head to the front when you are finished.
- Any questions and concerns you have should be addressed by phone or email prior to your visit to ensure timeliness during your appointment.
The safety of our clients and staff has always been paramount and these measures have been put in place. We will continue to keep you updated as these measures change.
*In the event all anticipated service cannot be completed in the allotted time, your service will need to be completed at a separate visit and another appointment will be made.
The safety of our clients and staff is our top priority, and our Ana nails boutique staff is committed to ensuring your safety and comfort in receiving an enjoyable spa experience from the boutique.
We look forward to continuing reconnection with our clients and providing for your spa needs.
If you have any questions or concerns related to your care or our procedures after reviewing this information, please contact us directly.
We wish you all the best and look forward to seeing you again soon!
-The Staff at Anas Nail Boutique